Undereye dark circles are a common concern among both men and women. They can make you appear older and tired and be difficult to conceal, even with makeup. While they are not usually signs of a severe medical condition, they can indicate poor health or unhealthy habits.
If you are looking for dark circles removal treatment in Delhi, you should first know their common causes and some ways to prevent or minimize them.
Some people are simply more prone to dark circles due to genetics. This is because the skin under the eyes is thinner and more translucent, making blood vessels and underlying tissues more visible. In some cases, the skin may also have a natural pigmentation that causes the area under the eyes to appear darker.
2. Lack of Sleep
Lack of sleep is one of the most common causes of dark circles. When we don’t get enough sleep, the skin under our eyes can appear dull and pale, and blood vessels can become more visible. Lack of sleep can also cause fluid to build up under the eyes, making them appear puffy.
When dehydrated, our skin can appear dull and dry, making dark circles more visible. This is because dehydration can cause the blood vessels under the eyes to become more prominent.
As we age, the skin loses its elasticity and becomes thinner, making the veins and blood vessels under the eyes more visible. The fat and collagen that help maintain the skin’s structure may also break down, leading to a sunken or hollow appearance.
5. Poor Nutrition
If your diet lacks vitamins and minerals, it can cause various skin problems, including dark circles. Vitamin deficiencies, such as iron deficiency, can cause the skin to appear pale and can make dark circles more noticeable.
Now, how to treat them? Here are a few things you can do to prevent or reduce dark circles.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water and other hydrating fluids to help prevent dehydration and keep your skin looking healthy.
- Sleep Properly: Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night to help prevent dark circles caused by sleep deprivation.
- Sun Protection: Wear sunscreen and protective clothing to minimize sun exposure and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Manage Stress: Practice stress-reducing activities such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing exercises to help prevent inflammation and other skin problems.
- Stay Healthy: Include plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains to help maintain healthy skin.
At Clinic Dermatech, we offer a range of affordable treatments for dark circle removal. Get in touch with us to know more!